Blog Collab: Top 5 Beauty Saves!

4/26/2017 12:42:00 pm


Hello, world!

How are you guys doing? My birthday is in a few days and I'm all kinds of confused about it this year, I'm turning 25. Yay! 😖 Help!

Besides the mini mid-life crisis I'm working through, haha today's post is a fun collaboration with Nicole from A Naturelle Craving . She is a natural hair, lifestyle and DIY blogger and I'm a huge fan of her blog. I love her layout and she knows what she is good at and does just that, and so well!👌

We are sharing our top 5 beauty saves that we always have in handbags. Enjoy!

Nicole's Top Picks! 

I love seeing what other ladies keep in their bags, so this was so fun for me to share. I'm a very minimalist kind of girl so i only buy and carry around items i actually use. You will always find these 5 items in my bag no matter what.


1. Tools (Mascara & Eyebrow Pencil): I don't wear makeup when I do it's just mineralizer and lipstick so I try to put some effort on my eyes. I ensure they are in shape and filled up using an eyebrow pencil and then wear Mascara and sometimes eyeliner too. This little eye kit has saved me so many times, it always transforms my look from being too basic.

2. Lip Balm: Our lips are a part of the face, one of the first features we are identified by and so it is important to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day. If you get a chance to stop by my blog you will realize I am a lover of natural products, and that is why this is one of my repeated purchases. This particular Himalaya lip balm contains wheat germ and carrot seed oil which help to nourish and prevent dry, chapped lips.

3. Hand and Nail Cream: The hand cream I am using now is by Clicks, South Africa and it has so much sentimental value to me. I got it from my late grandmother’s handbag (sobs). I love the pomegranate smell which is not too sweet but still feminine and matured. Ladies our faces may still be youthful but our hands and feet will in most cases always reveal the real age and hence the importance of keeping them moisturized. Throughout the day you visit the bathroom and wash your hands (well I hope you do wash them LOL) so it is important to keep a hand lotion with you to constantly moisturize the hands.

4. Perfume: The current perfume in my purse is Decadence by Marc Jacobs. It is the smallest of my perfume bottles so fits perfectly in all my handbags. Writing this post just made me realize I need to invest in a miniature perfume size

5. Tissue & Face Blotting Paper: I have really oily skin so I always need to have face blotting paper to wipe my face throughout the day. And of course, which lady would go out without tissue?

You’re probably thinking.. that’s it? Yes! I mentioned I am a minimalist. What beauty products do you have in your bag right now? Let's share in the comments.




Blogger: Nyasha Nicole is a blogger at ANaturelleCraving. I write about various topics including beauty, DIY hacks, lifestyle, fashion etc. Follow me and get to know me more

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/____nii.cky.__/ @ ____nii.cky.__
I must say after reading Nicole's 5 picks, I immediately wanted to change mine, haha but I opted not to, it really interesting what picks every woman would choose. So please feel free to share what your top 5 beauty saves that you MUST always have in your handbag! Leave comments. 😄

1. Hater blockers: 😂 yes, I said it. I can't go anywhere without these babies. This particular pair is from Cotton On. Simple, cute and oh so stylish! 

2. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish: Somedays, I just leave the house with no face on, as soon as I change my mind and want to put in an effort, this powder comes to the rescue! 

3. Mascara: One of my best friends thinks its a little silly that I always carry a tube around but I can't be without it. Bare face with mascara any day over just a bare face. For as long as I can remember, Maybelline has been my go-to brand for mascara, yes I know there are plenty of other great ones out there. But Maybelline has always been THE ONE for me, and I hoard their empty mascara tubes, they are just so funky and colorful! 

4. Perfume: This lovely soft beauty was a Christmas prezzie from bae, I must admit I was a little skeptical when I first took a whiff of it but upon wearing it, I immediately fell in love! I can't say any more about this Elie Saab Le Parfum - get to your nearest store and sniff it for yourself! Thank me later. 😏😉

5. Lip Balm: Five words: Nobody likes chapped lips babygirl. 





Thank you for reading! 
Don't forget to drop a comment with your top 5 beauty saves below! 






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you:) It was fun working on this post. X

    https://anaturellecraving.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too babe! Thank you!
      Here's to future, bigger ones!

      Delete
  2. Thank you:) It was fun working on this post. X

    https://anaturellecraving.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe